Thursday 30 April 2009

Be Happy - I CAN DO IT Conference - Hay House

I am currently in San Diego with my wife Hollie, daughter Bo, and sister-in-law Lizzie Prior. San Diego is beautiful. I have spent the week doing media interviews and giving talks locally.  This weekend I will give a 90-minute interactive workshop on my new book Be Happy at the Hay House I CAN DO IT! conference, which runs from April 30th to May 3rd. 

I CAN DO IT! Conferences, hosted by Hay House Inc, are truly inspiring events.  Last year, I was fortunate enough to give keynote speeches at both the Las Vegas I CAN DO IT! and the Tampa I CAN DO IT! conferences.  This weekend, in San Diego, there will be a great list of authors including Louise Hay, Marianne Williamson, Wayne Dyer, and Thomas Moore.  If you can make it, do come.  If not, I would check out the Conference CDs that will be available on the Hay House website.  

The picture is of me with Louise Hay, in Tampa.  Louise has just done my make-up.   She wanted me to look my best for my audience. Not many people can claim that Louise Hay is their make-up artist!