Tuesday 14 April 2009

Be Happy Online - Week 1: The Gift of Happiness

On April 15th I will be hosting Part One of the first ever Be Happy Online course. This internet event is hosted by Hay House, publishers of my new book Be Happy.

Part One of Be Happy Online is entitled: The Gift of Happiness. In this seminar, I will teach you how to create a definition of happiness that you can really live by. I will also talk about the happy learning curve and show you how to identify your major life lessons about happiness.

As a special offer, Hay House are offering for those who book now a complimentary copy of my flip calendar Happiness NOW.

To purchase a ticket for the full Be Happy Online course at $99 go to Hay House.

To purchase a ticket for just Part One of the Be Happy Online course at $20 click here.