Monday 20 April 2009

Be Happy Online: Week 2: The Happy Self - April 22nd

I hosted Part One of the Be Happy Online course last Wednesday, April 15th, and had a great response.  Thank you very much to all of you who called in and sent e-mails.  It was great fun to do, and I am looking forward to hosting Part Two this week.

Part Two of Be Happy Online is entitled:  The Happy Self.   This week, I will introduce you to the #1 Happiness Principle. I will also explore the difference between the pursuit of happiness and following your joy.  As before, I will offer a mix of principles and exercises, and I will also take your calls and e-mails.

If you missed the first week, don’t worry.  You can download it if you purchase a full ticket for the Be Happy Online course.

As a special offer, Hay House are offering for those who book now a complimentary copy of my flip calendar Happiness NOW.

To purchase a ticket for the full Be Happy Online Course at $99 go to Hay House

To purchase a ticket for just Part Two: The Happy Self of the Be Happy Online Course at $20 click here.